We are currently recruiting patients for research studies for the following:
- Patients with advanced Parkinson’s disease who experience motor fluctuations (the effect of their carbidopa/levodopa wears off before the next dose is due, and take the medicine 4 or more times per day).
- We have 2 ongoing drug studies that will furnish the study drug for free, and will offer free doctor visits during the entire duration of the study.
- Patients with hypersalivation from Parkinson’s disease or other neurological condition.
- We have an ongoing study that will utilize a botulinum toxin that will reduce the severity of the drooling or hypersalivation.
- The study drug and all study visits will be free.
Interested subjects can request more information through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (480) 526-5441
- Fax: (480) 526-5443